- " Excellent presentation and phenomenal staff - exceeded expectations " Nealon Herring
- " A Memorable dining experience. Congratulations " Gary Prevost
- " This Just gets better and better every time " Anthony Gattari
- " Best Restaurant in Samui " Marco Wachter
- " It was the best meal we have had in many years. Thank you! " Brian, Susie & Phoebe S.
- " Our Waitress was lovely. A smile goes a long way! " Izzy D.
- " Food & service was very professional and Spot On " Breig Thomas
- " Thank you for a wonderful dinner, it was a real pleasure " Anatoly Kochukov
- " One of the most amazing meals we have ever had from New Zealand to Singapore " Debbie Jones
- " Thank you for a wonderful birthday " Mr. Dixon
- " Excellent Restaurant. Perfect! " Jonathan Edwards
- " Excellent Presentation of food, Very good flavours & attentive staff " Ian Greaves
- " Thank you for the great wine and food recommendations! A great evening " Daniel Lorenz
- " Wonderful food, Beautiful setting & Great Service " Mrs. Leira
- " The service was outstanding! We'll be back for great food! " Karen Porter
- " Cannot fault this experience at all. Absolutely amazing " Mr. Anthony
- " The best food we have tasted in Thailand. Presentation was amazing " Mr. Williams
Le Spa Zen Rituals
From the moment you begin your ritual you will float in an interlude of time. Each ritual encourages the total and rejuvenating feeling of just letting go. A special tea service is selected for its therapeutic benefits. Select from the Le Spa Zen Rituals for singles or couples or opt to create your own spa experience.
- The Zen Ritual - Allow 3 hours 15 minutes
This treatment is a total mind and body treatment using herbal extracts and natural plants.
Commence with the Le Spa Zen signature treatment.
Followed by an anti-aging facial massage whilst refreshing the mind and body.
- The Vitality Ritual - Allow 3 hours 35 minutes
After a long and tiresome journey or a hectic day, indulge your senses and recharge your body and mind in a 3 hour and a half ritual spa experience that combines:
A revitalizing body wrap
A mineral salt & oil body scrub,
A Swedish massage or an aromatherapy massage or revival anti-jetlag massage
And an anti-aging facial.
- The Sun Kiss Ritual - Allow 3 hours 10 minutes
Soothe, protect and nourish sun-damaged skin.
Begin with a hydrating & anti-aging body wrap infused to de-sensitize the skin
Follow with a sunset kiss ritual massage to relax and soothe your body...
Finish with an after sun facial kiss treatment to restore and strengthen your skins natural defenses, resulting in a clear and even skin tone
- The Ultimate Couples Bliss - Allow 3 hours
Relax together in your luxury Thai Sala and enjoy your own personal treatment created just for couples.
Lose yourself in the ultimate experience that includes:
A four hands body massage for him and a healing hot stone massage for her
Followed by an anti-aging facial for him and her.
- The Beauty Ritual - Allow 2 hours 35 minutes
Feel glamorously pampered by starting your beauty ritual with a detoxifying essential body wrap to remove impurities and dull surfaces cells
Then cleanse and smooth your body with a relaxing essential sliming anti-cellulite massage
- The Third Chakra Ritual - Allow 2 hours and 30 minutes
This ritual is the ideal package for those who wish to make their first step into the ancient world of Ayurvedic therapies. This ritual gives you a choice among: energy healing and relaxation with the respective treatment of traditional Thai massage. This ritual is then completed with a Crow Head Massage, a gentle massage of the head and scalp, ideal for rebalancing the energy of the whole body.
- Ayurvedic Balancing Energy - Allow 2 hours and 40 minutes
A “head to toe” relaxation session ideal after a long day out exploring the beauties of Thailand or after a long journey. Discover the power of ancient holistic therapies with our Ayurvedic Head Massage, followed by gentle Foot Massage or the more vigorous Food Reflexology. These treatments are complemented with time spent relaxing in the open-air tropical Jacuzzi and the Herbal Steam Room
- Abhyanga Jubilation - Allow 2 hours and 55 minutes
This ritual is a total boost for the mind, and body as well as the skin. Ancient techniques are applied to enable you to get the most out of your spa experience. Start with the Abhyanga Oil Massage, a deeply therapeutic yet energizing massage of the Marma points (specific energy centers) that stimulates the circulatory, immune and nervous systems. Afterwards, relax in the open-air tropical Jacuzzi and the Herbal Steam Room. This prepares your skin for the Revitalizing Body Wrap, which uses powerful aromatherapy oils to relax you before sleep, or to revitalize and energize you, leaving the mind clear and fresh to enjoy the day ahead.
- Detoxifying & Slimming Algogel - Allow 2 hours and 40 minutes
This specific Algotherm package has been created to work deeply on the body shape, with a special attention to the layers of the epidermis. It will not only refresh you, but also make you feel light and dynamic. The path starts from a Marine Body Scrub, a rich mixture of deep ocean natural ingredients with the purpose of remineralizing, exfoliating and softening our skin. It also prepares your skin for the next treatments: the Silhouette Refining Body Care, a gentle massage rich in extracts of focus and Laminaria, which smoothes your skin. The Algogel Slimming Body Wrap combats cellulite, thanks to its concentrated Caffeine and Ivy formula.
- Traveler's Secret Recovery - 3 days program
After a long journey marked by occasional snacks, discontinuous sleep and intensive stress, let us take you to another level and help you to fully enjoy your holiday on the beautiful tropical island of Samui. The Traveler’s Secret Recovery is highly recommended if you are suffering from insomnia, poor appetite and stress. Set off on a totally rebalancing journey where every step has been selected to feed your need for relaxation. Unveil the secret, find yourself.
- Le Spa Zen Signature Massage - Allow 1 hour and 30 minutes
Experience the magical combination of ancient healing procedures and contemporary massage techniques to reach the highest level of relaxation, in our specifically designed treatment rooms.
Based on Ayurvedic Holistic traditions, this treatment is coupled with the use of the Shiroda discipline, where oil is precisely trickled on your forehead and believed to awaken the third eye, which triggers healing and restores good health. The sound of the Tibetan Bowl will gently prepare your body to uncover your soul. So begins a heavenly never-ending journey that will help you find the way to inner harmony and reveal your emotional balance. A blossom of body energy is released through color Therapy with Chakra crystals and aromatic oil, a Zen-like experience and a treasure in its own right.
- Abhyanga, Ayurvedic Oil Massage - Allow 1 hour and 30 minutes
Massage is the most ancient technique used for relieving pain. Still a valid and thriving art in most regions of India, and in particular Kerala, Abhyanga is used to manipulate and correct “Dosha” disorders, especially of the Vata kind, to cure orthopedic injuries, to relieve swollen tissues and to promote regeneration of the tissues and organs, as well as the internal functioning of the body. Moreover, massage stimulates skin, muscles, veins, arteries, the circulatory system and the nervous system. It improves the skin, strengthens, the lungs, intestines, bones and regulates the food digesting system. The oil blend used is specifically chosen to bring balance and harmony using long firm strokes with gentle pressure.
- Ayurvediee Head Massage - Allow 1 hour
The ancient sapience of Ayurveda brings stimulation to body and soul, while balancing the elements and clearing the chakras. This relaxing treatment, also known as Shiro Abhyanga is designed to specifically ease muscle tension by concentrating on the tight and stressed tissues of the back, neck and shoulders. The pressure applied to the vital energy centers stimulate your own natural healing, mechanisms-physically, mentally and spiritually. Step into the past and discover yourself.
Zazen Boutique Resort & Spa (Samui Ring Road, Bo Phut)
177, Moo 1, Tambon Bophut 84320 Koh Samui, Suratthani, Thailand
Tel: +66 7742 5085 Fax: +66 7742 5177 Mobile: +66 980 158986
E-mail: email@example.com Website: www.samuizazen.com